On 24 June 2013 14:56, Jiri Eischmann <eischm...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm currently preparing an order of GUADEC t-shirts. Looking at the
> design [1]

Can the design please be modified to not have a solid background? Andreas
knows what I mean from the FOSDEM t-shirts. There are two practical reasons
for this: firstly, the less solid colour, the longer the t-shirt will last
and, secondly, solid designs don't stretch over boobs.

I and the vendor agreed that the most fitting colour is real
> turquoise. So we chose a kind of t-shirt that has this colour [2]. The
> problem is that this kind only has unisex cuts. Is unisex OK or should
> we look for kinds that have women's cut even at the cost of having to
> pick another colour?

Women's cut is a must because, frankly, men's (commonly called unisex) cut
t-shirts are uncomfortable as they're too tight in certain places or baggy
all over.

> I'd also like to ask if we want to produce other cool stuff that would
> be available for purchase at the registration desk. I've got reliable
> and cheap vendors to produce virtually everything. Stickers, buttons,
> pillows [3], mugs, hats,... It could be a nice additional income for
> GNOME Foundation and people would have some nice souvenirs to take home.
> But if we want to produce something, we will have to work on it soon.#

Baby clothing with just the GNOME foot has previously gone down very well,
while cushions were not quite so popular.