Jiri Eischmann píše v Po 24. 06. 2013 v 15:56 +0200:
> Hi,
> I'm currently preparing an order of GUADEC t-shirts. Looking at the
> design [1], I and the vendor agreed that the most fitting colour is real
> turquoise. So we chose a kind of t-shirt that has this colour [2]. The
> problem is that this kind only has unisex cuts. Is unisex OK or should
> we look for kinds that have women's cut even at the cost of having to
> pick another colour?
>
> I'd also like to ask if we want to produce other cool stuff that would
> be available for purchase at the registration desk. I've got reliable
> and cheap vendors to produce virtually everything. Stickers, buttons,
> pillows [3], mugs, hats,... It could be a nice additional income for
> GNOME Foundation and people would have some nice souvenirs to take home.
> But if we want to produce something, we will have to work on it soon.

Hi,
more details about the swag:
here is what I can order including costs:
* buttons - 25mm ones are $0.30 each, 37mm ones are $0.38 each
* handicraft pillows - $20, but I think I can get the price much lower
if we order more
* mugs - $2
* baseball cap - $4
* stickers
or much more if you have other ideas.

If we want to produce something, we have to decide ASAP because it will
take a couple of weeks to order, produce, and deliver.
T-shirts are produced. I've received them from Tobias Muller.

Jiri