On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 4:25 PM, Tobias Mueller <mue...@cryptobitch.de> wrote:
> On Sat, 2017-10-21 at 19:41 +0200, Alexandre Franke wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Tobias Mueller <muelli@cryptobitch.d
>> e> wrote:
>> As far as I know, the schedule format was defined by Pentabarf and
>> nowadays many other applications implement it
> Including OSEM? ;-)

Yes. Sorry, I should have mentioned it. ☺

👍

> You seem to be all set

More or less, the question of the hosting and sysadmin is still in the air.

> but if you're looking for suggestions as to what
> features your software should have, I recommend ranking a static export
> high on your list of things to look out for. Not only will it make
> deployment much easier, but it will also make archiving the whole thing
> very easy.

Agreed, this is important. I don’t know if OSEM already does it. I’ll
check and ask for this feature if it’s not already present.

> Because GNOME.Asia Summit didn't use OSEM for the last couple of years.

Oh. I’ll get in touch with the OSEM people to check why they claim we did.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director