Jonas Hahnfeld via "Developers list for Guile, the GNU extensibility library"

…
> patches downstream in LilyPond, and recently Michael Käppler (CC'ed)
> investigated and provided fixes for some more problems with 32-bit long
> on Windows that would ideally find their way upstream.

> including the patch to store hashes in uintptr_t, as also done by Jan
> Nieuwenhuizen, Mike Gran, and Andy Wingo in the wip-mingw branch, which

I do not have enough background to judge the other patches, but this one
looks safe and good to me.

> [5. text/x-patch; 0004-Store-hashes-as-uintptr_t.patch]...

If no one sees a problem with that, I can merge, test, and push it, but
I’m no maintainer, so I still need a “looks good to me, feel free to
push” from a proper maintainer.

I can also check whether it makes a performance difference on GNU/Linux
(though I doubt that).

And in general: almost everything that makes the life easier for
Lilypond devs is a win for Guile, too.

Best wishes,
Arne
--