Hi,

On lun., 27 févr. 2023 at 19:01, Nicolas Graves via "Development of GNU Guix
and the GNU System distribution." <guix-devel@gnu.org> wrote:

> That's what I meant, but it seems indeed impossible. In the hypothesis
> this juliahub script gets merged, what should we do? Really cloning the
> repository and getting it or rather just provide a given (false) hash?

Well, many importers are downloading the source for hashing it, so yes
it appears to me something the importer should do.

Moreover, cloning it would allow to extract various inputs /
propagated-inputs / native-inputs.

Thank you for pushing forward. :-)

Cheers,
simon

  • Follow-up on juli... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
    • Re: Follow-u... Simon Tournier
      • Re: Foll... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
        • Re: ... Simon Tournier
          • ... Ludovic Courtès
            • ... Simon Tournier
              • ... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
                • ... Simon Tournier
                • ... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
                • ... Simon Tournier
                • ... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
                • ... Simon Tournier
    • Re: Follow-u... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
      • Re: Foll... Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.