Am Freitag, dem 08.09.2023 um 11:16 +0200 schrieb Giovanni Biscuolo:
> [...]
>
> > > On 2023-09-06, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> The general form of a ChangeLog Style format for Guix code (Guile
> with gexp) could be rewrote as:
>
> * relative-path-of-changed-file (variable) [field] <selector>:
> Description of change.
>
> I never saw a {4th level} so AFAIU is not needed, unless someone have
> a good example plz: in this case we could add a 4th level to the
> general description.
I have seen four levels in the wild.  They aren't particularly large in
population, but then again, the third level isn't needed in most cases
either.  I think we should start out with (variable)[field] as the one
that covers most changes.

Btw. on the extra spaces, is there any consensus on whether to put them
there or leave them out?  My personal style always leaves them out.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing your series.

Cheers