Hi Ashvith,

On Fri, May 24 2024, Ashvith Shetty wrote:

> I'll be [...]  continuing this discussion on bug-g...@gnu.org, as I
> think that it would be an apt place to discuss.

It isn't.  Any message sent to bug-g...@gnu.org will open a new,
numbered report on debbugs.gnu.org.

You could discuss your issue, after opening such a report, at
report_num...@debbugs.gnu.org.  Please make sure to carbon-copy any
additional participants.  By default, Debbugs notfies no one except when
closing a report.

Before filing a new report it is, however, customary to look first if
another similar report is open already.  Then the relevant conversations
happen in one place.  One way to search would be to access the same
group of reports at https://issues.guix.gnu.org/

Good luck!

Kind regards
Felix

P.S. To everyone, I'm a beekeeper.  Please don't call your reports
"bugs."  Let's call them reports.  I'll try to remember, too.