Am Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 04:07:55PM -0400 schrieb Philip McGrath:
> It's not clear to me how jobs are ordered in the queue, which makes it hard
> to tell if this is normal processing time or if something might be going
> wrong again.

It is "last in, first out": newest patches can hide older ones. It has
happened to me in the past that patches "disappeared" due to a constant
flow of newer ones. The reverse order would ensure that all patches are
eventually treated, but with an ever growing backlog as long as there are
not enough resources to handle them all.

We could argue which of the two solutions is better, but to attack the
root cause we need more resources (machines, but also people).

Chris's effort to create a QA "circle" goes in a good direction.

Andreas