Hey y'all,

I've avoided weighing in on this topic because I'm of two minds about it. Still, when members of the community raise concerns, it's important to take those concerns seriously. We must be careful how we address them because the opinions and concerns of any community member are as legitimate as those of any other.

This conversation has at times been contentious. People have not always used the most diplomatic language. And yet, there has been a thorough discussion of this topic. The conclusion appears to be that Guix cannot make changes in relation to SWH. It's clear there is no more room for productive conversation. I therefore echo Ludo's request to let this topic drop.

I want to express my gratitude for a community where people are able to express their concerns and have them taken seriously, regardless of who they are. Let's not lose that. Let's not forget that, even when passions are high, we all want Guix to succeed and have a healthy community, and we all work to that end as best as we can with the information and resources available to us.

Best,
Juli