Hi Ludo,

Thanks! Following your advice, I have adjusted the system configuration to no
longer use the default guix substitute servers[1] and deployed it to
cuirass.genenetwork.org.

Kind regards,

PS: originally sent this only to Ludo due to an issue with my mail client.

Footnotes:
[1]
https://git.rekahsoft.ca/rekahsoft/guix-north-america/commit/9e9816870a30d1345ae1120b5b8e8c77b17d34d4

--