On Sun, Jul 21, 2024 at 03:05:53PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> What about adding a new Boost version specifically for use in
> LibreOffice?  Eventually that version would become the default one, but
> that can happen later.

>From what I could tell, all of the packages used by Libreoffice that
depend on Boost needed to have the same version of Boost.

And since the bug that broke libetonyek was actually a bug in Boost that
could break other things too, I went ahead and patched Boost for
everything except the Rust and crates.io packages graph, which would
have required another ~10k rebuilds.