> Howdy y'all!

> I've sat down and bashed out the missing pieces to create a package
> update bot¹.  It is highly experimental and still in a pre-productive
> proof-of-concept phase—but it works.

Gabriel, please consider keeping this kind of tool internal to your
convenience. Feel free to automatise your local workflow as best suits
your needs, as we all do.

I expect all contributions to Guix to arise from a human being: you
author, sign, and are responsible of your contributions. Then, I provide
a feedback to you, as a human author, which triggers an exchange. This
is the contract.

What I mean is, I’m not willing to exchange with something called

     GGABS, the auto-upgrade bot (sponsored by F-Si) <[email protected]>

And please, no advertising of any sponsor or organisation in commits. We
do all belong to an organisation, which supports us and benefits of our
collaboration with Guix community. Can you image that we all proceed as
you do, advertising our supporting infrastructure ? Please, let’s keep
Guix free.

Stay human,

Cayetano

PS. I’m resending this reply, as my previous email had a CC issue.

Reply via email to