Hi Brendan,

Thank you for your efforts on refreshing and updating KDE packages. I would 
like to share my way of doing it, please take a look at 
<https://issues.guix.gnu.org/81416#7>. I hope it would be helpful for you.

On September 20, 2026 12:20:05 p.m. IST, Brendan Tildesley <[email protected]> 
wrote:
>I started working on kde. I fixed a qt bug, merged qt-team into kde-team, 
>refreshed all kde packages and fixed bugs in the refresh scripts. maybe we are 
>duplicating effort? i haven't made commits yet. im thinking it like to do one 
>bulk commit updating kde packages. im not going to test everything one update 
>at a time, and if i spent 60 seconds making a commit for all the hundreds of 
>packages it would take hours. also those commits would represent a partially 
>upgrade kde anyway, not valid commits to time travel to.
>
>

Sughosha

Reply via email to