My kde-team branch is now complete up to "everything compiles and i managed to log in to a kde desktop vm"

i added one last extra-cmake-modules patch ontop. hopefully it doesnt break anything.

I've completed what I set out to contribute for now and wish to pass it on for testing and review by others.

https://codeberg.org/guix/guix/pulls/11374

On 20/9/26 20:22, Sughosha wrote:
Hi Brendan,

Thank you for your efforts on refreshing and updating KDE packages. I would like to share my way of doing it, please take a look at <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/81416#7>. I hope it would be helpful for you.


I do a similar thing. thanks for your tips. however. new users come along and cant guess these things, and probably wont find this. in an effort to focus in automation rather than manual packaging, i fixed up the refresh script, so now almost everything should be able to refresh -u.

In particular, the etc/commiter.scm script is flaky. for example it fails when there are changes to the copyright header, and i have to stash everything i dont want it to do first.


Reply via email to