On Mon, Sep 28, 2026 at 07:08:54AM +0200, Julien Lepiller wrote:
> I also pushed another one that might be more problematic. It improves icedtea 
> and I was still under the impression it didn't have too many dependents. 
> Somehow, we managed to increase the number of dependents much more than I 
> remembered. We're over 2500!
> Should I revert it and push it to java-team instead?

Mistakes happen and after a day this has been absorbed by the build
farms, so if everything is okay I would suggest to just keep the commit
on master. There has been a report about openjdk not building, and
indeed right now there is no substitute:
   https://codeberg.org/guix/guix/issues/11520
and the substitute coverage on QA has dropped to 92%, which is
consistent with 2500 missing packages.

So if indeed there is a problem with the commit, I would recommend
to revert it for now and to serenely look for a solution.

Andreas


Reply via email to