Nick Chalko wrote:
Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

Would it be possible to have two branches building under gump at once?

POI is going to be doing some refactoring under the "PERFORMANCE" branch. I'd like to see both building under gump.

Has anyone been considering/working on site builds/publish under gump? I'd love to move the site regen to run from the gump build for POI rather than have seperate builds running on a sperate machine to accomplish this.

I do the Krysalis site generation using gump.
See http://chalko.com/gump.
how did you do it?

-andy