Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

One of the jars changed. My last run was before Nicola mad the change. This is the problem with making gump descriptors by hand.

in krysalis-centipede-bootstrap
change bsf-2.2.jar to bsf-2.3.jar

So I set up gump using your profile, but everything still fails with a prereq failure...

11:00:06 krysalis-centipede PREQ FAILURE - krysalis-centipede-bootstrap
11:00:07 krysalis-cents-bootstrap PREQ FAILURE - krysalis-centipede-bootstrap
11:00:07 krysalis-centipede-site PREQ FAILURE - krysalis-centipede-bootstrap
11:00:08 krysalis-cents-site PREQ FAILURE - krysalis-centipede-bootstrap
11:00:08 smoketest PREQ FAILURE - smoketest-supplied

the stupid thing is they fail on themselves! :-)

bootstrap:

Build krysalis-cents-bootstrap - Bootstrap build for all cents.
Wed 01/08/2003 at 11:00:07
Module: definition home cvs
Dependencies: krysalis-centipede krysalis-centipede-bootstrap

Nick Chalko wrote:

Andrew C. Oliver wrote:

The main trick was in .ssh/config I added
Host *.sf.net
IdentityFile=/home/nick/.ssh/chalkoATsfKey
User chalko

Then I did a local version of gump by hand.
And made krysalis.centipede.site use the "gump-site" target

where gump-site depends on site and deploysite.

Hopefully soon (this month) we will have a gump-local target to automatically support this.

I will send you the profile I use if you are interested.

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!  :-)

Gump is a wicked devil to set up.  At the moment I rate it at the same
level of difficulty I had getting Cocoon set up.

-Andy

Take a look at
http://csm.chalko.com/gump/myprofile/

R,
Nick

Nick Chalko                                         Show me the code.
                         Centipede
 Ant + autodownloadable build plugins + needed jars autodownload.
             http://krysalis.org/centipede