I did a licensing audit. There's some things needing doing:

* The Java sources should be updated with the new ASL 2.0 header;
* the new ASL 2.0 license should be added to gump cvs along with a
  NOTICE file;
* many of the python sourcefiles should get the new ASL 2.0
  license header in place of no header existing at all, some need
  the 1.1 license replaced with the 2.0 license;
* the other (shell) script files probably need the header added as well;
* I'm not sure whether the xsl and xml files need the header.

--
cheers,

- Leo Simons