This commit makes mockobjects.xml describe buildable projects and
installed packages in a single file.  It seems to work for traditional
Gump but as this is not something we've tried before, it may break in
Gumpy.  If so, I'll be happy to split it.

I ought to get Gumpy running on my machine sooner rather than later,
but right now I seem to be stuck with some missing Python prereqs and
don't have the time to investigate further.

Stefan