> I really like the new header, just a minor(?) enhancement request:
> could we please word wrap the text so that lines don't exceed about 72
> columns?

Thanks, sorry for not responding sooner on this...

I went to go do it, but decided that (for me) I preferred the 'human
looking' paragraph (rather than lines). Also, perhaps oddly, mine doesn't
appear to be wrapped when I read it in e-mail. Maybe some mail
servers/clients don't wrap these days, even though Gump sends plain text
(not HTML/RTF or anything fancy).

If others wish to chip in on preference I'll follow consensus.

regards,

Adam