I am sorry I was really not clear.

I have the maps from SJGAMES.COM. The problem is that
they do not reproduce at the level that I need. I have
edited them to bump up the resolution, but it still is
not clear enough when printed.

The other issue is doing a hex overly.

If I have to I can settle from the re edit and
blurring, but I was hoping someone had something that
would stay clean when I blew it up for printing.

when blown up to 32x40 the names can not be read
clearly, and you loose enough detail that it makes the
map more annoying than helpful.

Thanks for all the feed back though! I really
appreciate it.

MPK



__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to