I have been using blown up maps of Yrth and the
kingdoms for my game since third edition. Since my
group tends to be a little roung and tumble I go thru
maps pretty fast (lost one to a small fire during a
game once...)

I usualy enlarge to 32x40 (my max at this time) for
table top maps.

What I really need to do is learn how to use Campaigne
Cartographer and create a set of maps in it, but so
far I have had no luck in understanding how it works.
Color me very blonde for some reason...

I wish that SJGames would consider allowing player
support, so player created materials for GURPS could
be shared,. Failing that it would be nice if the
support material being created by SJGames for GURPS
was more flexable and usable (editable to an extent,
so players could customize materials for their games)
and not just a scan of a page out of the book.


I think I just need to find someone who knows CC and
can teach me how to use it.

MPK

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to