On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 03:44:11PM +0200, Johannes Trimmel wrote: >I see at the moment 2 ways to handle cyberware:
>1) Cyberware is equipment and bought as such. Lack of natrual limbs ect. >is a mitigated disad depending on availability and practicality of >cyberware propably mitigated to -1 or -0.5 cps. I'd likely exclude these >disads from disadlimits. >2) Cyberware costs cps. For such a campain players should get enough cps >to be able to buy some cyberware (to get the right amount of cps to give >each session is a bit of a challange though) and you should have rules for >cp debts. The basic problem is that GURPS isn't HERO, where you _do_ have to pay points for mundane equipment - and I prefer the GURPS way. In my current Transhuman Space campaign, I'm charging CPs for things rated in CPs at character generation, but I shan't be charging them for things acquired during play; on the other hand, when a character's point value increases, I'll feel fewer qualms about throwing bigger enemies at him. R _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
