I'm designing a sort of TL8/9 Biotech Supers character around a guy with a brain designed for neural computer interface, an AI implant and both the character and the AI having Enhanced Time Sense and Compartmentalized Mind.
He's got the ability to invade and take over most computer systems through short range networking and (mis-)using RF energy to confuse and manipulate close-by and insufficiently shielded computer circuits. (Many of today's oh-so-secure smartcards can be defeated this way) He and his AI may also have hardware designed for their use. I'm thinking combat drones, battlesuits and/or exoskeletons. I'm thinking he and his AI will be able to run a total of 4 drones through Machine Possession for 4 combat actions per turn, even though Compartmentalized Mind limits physical actions to 1 per turn. I am thinking this because they are using mental abilities to control 4 separate bodies, not one. Anyone have a different take on that? Am I wrong? -- Zan Lynx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
