I list volumes in the body as Vol0 and volumes in Pod 2 or 3 as Vol23. View monospaced :-)
Item Weight Cost Vol0 Vol1 Vol23 Vol4 2*194 kW prop 286.8 $1,434 - 388 kW prop 259.8 $1,299 - lifting gas $49,440.51 706,293 long-range com 100 $600 2 nav instruments 20 $500 0.4 3 bridge RCS 120 $300 360 1 RCS 40 $100 40 8 NCS 240 $800 60 60 30 60 21 superior RS 840 $2,100 1,680 8 NS 240 $800 240 4 hammocks 400 $80 400 2 C toilets 80 $400 80 galley 3,000 $1,900 400 4*194 kW engine 2,388 $19,104 23.88 47.76 battery 45 $22.5 0.225 generator 100 $400 fuel tank 121.5 $8,100 115.5 1.5 3 ballast tank 195 $13,000 195 access space 4,500 cargo space 60 I guess your pod volumes were the actual values, too. Adding volume is always possible ... > The rules on sealing and lifting gases are both confusing and produce > absurd results. I'd call them simplified, not confusing ... * You have a "lifting gas" component. This component has a cost, volume and effectively negative weight. * This component can go either into a (non-rigid) gasbag or into a faction of a (rigid) hull. Sealing a hull pays for internal gas-tight partitions (read gas cells). > "Lifting gas can go in a gasbag subassembly outside the vehicle, or in > a sealed body or pod." I'm trying to model a gasbag inside a body. I > can see requiring a sealed body for a "metalclad" where a gas-tight > metal shell is both body and gas container. Applying a seal to the > main body of the Bodensee would cost $20 million, 99.9 percent the > cost of the vehicle. That one is the true killer. But on the other hand the hull is rather cheap compared to, say, a ship. _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
