----- Original Message ---- From: Onno Meyer <[email protected]> Sent: Thursday, 12 February, 2009 4:11:19 AM
>Tom wrote: >> you could use CSS to render the xml in the browser or >> some links for XSL transformations >Doing the transformation offline means I can look at the >result before it goes online. Static pages are easier to >do, too. you could use XAMPP (http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html ) >> I think a image link would also be useful >> for deck plans, artwork, etc >I've only done good plans for stuff I sold to JTAS, and >I wonder how much interest there is in VehicleML beyond >my v.o.t.w. archive. Brandon, are you reading this? I've been think about sinking my teeth in writing all the documents: DTD, XML schema, XSL and the RDDL (Resource Directory Description Language), etc once I have read the gurps robots book tom_a_sparks Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
