On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Roger Burton West <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 03:59:27PM +0100, Onno Meyer wrote:
>
>>It also means that I can try to guesstimate good page breaks
>>in the output.
>
> This is fine if I want to use the same paper size as you. Maybe I want
> to print on A5, or maybe I'm using US Letter...

Yes.  Page breaks are best left to the person actually printing the
thing.  I detest reading most PDFs on the screen.  They're all
formated to be printed on paper.  The concept of a page break has no
good place in information displayed on a screen.  I want to scroll
continuously through something, and not have to look at a header and
footer all the time.

-- 
David Scheidt
[email protected]
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to