Am 13.09.2012 22:56, schrieb Francisco José Peñarrubia:
Hola Mario.

I have tested the creation of symbols, and maybe it will work for you. Just play a bit with the separation argument. For example, I have created a green symbol. I attach the symbol and the result.

To use the symbol, copy it to the directory:

(yourhomedirectory)/gvSIG/Symbols

In my case (windows7): C:\Users\Fjp\gvSIG\Symbols

Hope it helps.

Fran.