I find Eloquence very responsive overall with beta 2. Could be a bit faster
when up and down-arrowing, but very good overall. No lockups or crashes. The
only issue I am having is that Eloquence still occasionally drags down while
reading, elongating words in a very choppy manner. I often hear my computer
fan accelerate briefly when this happens. If I wait long enough, Eloquence
will resume reading normally. If I tap the control key, I can almost always
resume reading immediately with no apparent sluggishness. I cannot give
steps to reproduce this behavior reliably. Thanks.

Jamie Pauls
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows XP Home SP 2
Outlook 2003
Internet Explorer 7
Window-Eyes 7.0 beta 2
P4 2.66 GHz
512MB RAM
Eloquence
Sound Max Integrated
Intel 82865g Graphics Controller

 

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 3340 (20080808) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
 

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to