Sara,
No, this is not supported.
Regards,
Doug
Sara wrote:
Hi.
Is it possible to define dot patterns to fill 2 or more cells instead
of just 1? For example, can I make 3b1 [945] fill two cells? Let's say
I want the first cell to indicate that it's Greek and the second cell
to show that it's an a. I tried putting dots in one group then a space
and another group but no luck; it just showed the first group. Should
I use a , or a ; to separate them instead of a space?
I hope this is possible but if not, I'll deal with it. smile
Sara
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
--
Doug Geoffray
GW Micro, Inc.
Voice 260-489-3671
Fax 260-489-2608
http://www.gwmicro.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.