I find the grave accent key to be quite useful for read to end.  I
never use it anyway, and I can hit it without hunting on any keyboard
I own.



On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 10:43:38 -0500, you wrote:

>
>Hi there Steve, wonderful script! How about a way to change the 
>read-to-end key from control-shift-r to something else? I don't like 
>using control-shift-r to read, my default is the scroll lock or the 
>pause key, where a single key seems to work better for me. One thing 
>nice is that with this script, another hot key can be used where it 
>is control-shift-r, for a nice sapi5 engine to read to end, and the 
>default read-to-end key still uses your default voice. PRETTY NEAT!
>
>Curtis Delzer.
>HS
>
>At 01:29 PM 9/6/2008, Stephen Clower wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>>I have just posted a new script to Script Central called 'Read To 
>>Me" which enables Window-Eyes to use a specific voice during 
>>Read-To-End. Press Control-Insert-R to select which voice will be 
>>used. It can be found at 
>>https://www.gwmicro.com/Script_Central/Scripts/Script_Details/?scriptid=1142
>>
>>Best regards,
>>Steve
>
>
>If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
>sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
>your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
>your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
>
>All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
>searched through and sorted using the search
>form at the bottom of the page. 
>
>If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body 
>of the message.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to