I have one better: firefox. I made a bookmark folder called rss and I just stuff the rss feeds in there. I can right-arrow on any of them to read the current headlines, and smacking enter brings up the page.
On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 09:02:23 -0400, you wrote: >Hello, everyone. > >I have found a one hundred percent accessible RSS feed reader that can >be operated solely via the Window-Eyes arrow keys and hotkeys. No use >of the Window-Eyes mouse keys is required. Although it lacks lots of >the bells and whistles of fancier programs, it gives easy access to RSS >feeds and is somewhat configurable. > >The software, Accessible RSS, is part of a package of screen-reader >accessible software headlined by WebbIE, an Internet browser designed >for screen reader users, that sits on top of Internet Explorer. With >Window-Eyes's excellent Web support, you won't necessarily need WebbIE, >but by downloading the WebbIE installer, you will have the chance to >select which programs of the Accessible Programs suite you wish to install. > >I am not at all affiliated with Accessible Programs's developer, nor do >I profit financially or in any material way from letting you know about >Accessible RSS. This is an information-only post. > >Accessible RSS can be found at > >http://www.webbie.org.uk > >Craig > >If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original >sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and >your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending >your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. > >All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be >searched through and sorted using the search >form at the bottom of the page. > >If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to >[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body >of the message. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom of the page. If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
