Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about the W-E interceptervideo .  
It has put my mind at rest.

Ray.

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Marvin Commerford 
  Subject: Re: removing video intercept from Window-Eyes hoste computer


  Hi.  It would be in the add/remove programs item in control panel.  You 
really don't have to worry about it being there.  I volunteer at an agency 
which did not have WE.  I installed video support on many of their machines so 
we Window-Eyes users could use WE with our own mobile copies.  The agency has 
JFW, Zoomtext and Magic.  WE's video support caused no problems.  Now they have 
WE so it's not necessary to use mobile copies anymore.  

  If your friend is going to use modern versions of JFW or other adaptive 
software he'll be fine.  You can leave video support on the machine without 
problems or you can remove it when you're done without consequence.  Hope this 
helps and good luck.

    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: Rays Home 
    To: [email protected] 
    Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2008 10:56 AM
    Subject: removing video intercept from Window-Eyes hoste computer


    Hope this makes sense, but I may be using Window-Eyes 6.1 on a friend's 
computer soon via an USB stick.

    I'll have to install video support which is straight forward; but how about 
removing it after I leave?  Should he want to uninstall JFW or reinstall it I 
presume the video W-E intercept would prevent this?

    I look forward to replies.

    Ray.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to