I said you need to make sure that check box is checked but you need to tab down
and the last link before save is the one you need to activate to make sure
Window Eyes is allowed. If it says not allowed you need to add it.
I explored to find that.
----- Original Message -----
From: das
To: gwinfo
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 6:43 PM
Subject: skype script
Not sure I can explain, but, I amgoing to try.
Running xp pro on a 2.8 computer with 1 gig of ram and all updates including
sp3.
I am using skype latest version, 3.8.
I went into the tools of skype, went to options, went to advance.
Automatically start extra manger is checked.
But, the next tab does not show whatever the tab is for hooking up with win
eyes, I forget the term.
I checked with another user and he said if extra manager is checked, the next
tab should work, in my case, the next tab is notify.
I have downloaded the latest skype script and installed it.
When I installed it, it showed up as being installed.
If I exit from skype and go to windows control and manage scripts, the skype
script does not show up with the other scripts.
However, skype works fine, showing all of my contacts.
Forgot, also using win eyes version 7.01 and it is working with no trobles.
What am I doing wrong if anything?
Thanks for whatever you can give me.
Don
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.