Ok three times.

Sorry my error. 

 

From: das [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 5:53 AM
To: jim grimsby Jr.
Subject: Re: skype script

 

Ok, Let's leave it.

Let me review.

When I am sitting advance depth 1 tree view, I shift tab twice and I hear
save.  That is not a link

If I go to advance settings and tab, I can get to skype to call 2and tab and
I get to the extra maager, and shift tab twice does not get me where you
want, it goes to notify.

Thanks any how, I appreciate it.  I had my wife see what you want to happen
and she saw nothing regarding associate with win eyes or anything close.

Don

 



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to