Hello all:
That I have the temerity to write again after asking a question and then 
answering it myself within 5 minutes may surprise some.
This is a new problem.  I have become very fond of the simple macro script (I 
believe GW Micro is the author).  I have a particular program called DocsOpen 
(a document management product) with an incredibly awkward user interface (for 
sighted and blind users alike).  Anyway, one step that is repeated 100 times a 
day takes 6 keystrokes or mouse clicks.  I do them all in one.
All works well on fat client; however, using Citrix in thin client, all I get 
are beeps when I press the macro key control-windows-M.  I have the script 
running at both the remote copy of WindowEyes and on the client copy.  Shold it 
be running only on one?  If so, which one.  I should think the remote copy 
would be the one.
Perhaps there is just something strange about Citrix thin client that makes 
hotkeys in scripts challenging.
BTW
The thin client mode for Window-Eyes is otherwise fantastic!!!
  


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to