Hi Jed,

Yes, I do get this happen. It is much more frequent with my PC with
Office 2007 on it rather than Office 2003.

I have not been able to find a repeatable pattern for it and so have not
been able to report it in an effective manner. The most frequent
scenario is when I try to send an e-mail without first having done a
spell check. However, recover from it and it does not happen again.
There are other scenarios with similar non-repeatable symptoms.

I believe it is a Window-eyes issue of some sort. All I do is use a
shortcut key I have set up to kill Window-eyes and then re-start
Window-eyes. That seems to do the trick.

 


 
Regards, John. 
 
John Farley 
***********************************************************************
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jed Barton
Sent: 04 March 2009 14:28
To: [email protected]
Subject: An interesting issue with windows

Hey guys,

Wondering if any of you have ever had this.  This happens about every 3
or 4 days, and it's starting to get pretty darn annoying.
It bothers me cause the computer is ultimately shut down impropperly.
I'll press enter on a message in outlook and it freezes my entire
system.
At this point, I have no speech.
I'll do windows key M, nothing.  I'll try and restart windoweyes and it
does the high to low sound like there is an error, but of course I can't
see the error.  Anyone else had this issue?
It just seems like randomly outlook it throwing things in to orbit.  The
only way to cure the problem is to press the power button and do a hard
shutdown.
This of course means that the system was shut down impropperly.
Anyone else had this happen, or is this just one of those funky
situations with windows.

Thanks,
Jed

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message
is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and
can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom
of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the
message.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to