I was wondering how to access the scripts manual.  I hit enter on the various 
sections of the manual and nothing happens.  Do I have to use adobe reader?  
I've got a couple of ham radio related programs that don't talk very well but 
possibly with the aid of scripting might become more screen reader friendly.  
73- pat kk3f

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to