Yes, I'm using the CTRL+SHIFT+R for the read-to-end command. But I
did not know that the Browse mode had anything to do with
Read-to-end. Thank you I'll give that a try and report back to the list.
Best Regards
Solomon.
At 03:54 PM 3/10/2009, you wrote:
Solomon,
When you try the read to end feature, is browse mode on? Browse mode can be
turned on and off with ctrl-shift-a. Are you using the ctrl-shift-r to
start read to end?
Warm Regards.. Joe Lanier
-----Original Message-----
From: Solomon Mekonnen [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 2:49 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: To keeth Reedy and Bill Herzler regarding Online Bible:
Hello,
I am using Online Bible version 2.95 with the ScreenReader mode on. I am
using WindowEyes 7.01. The read-to-end function of WE does not work
especially when I need to read a passage continuously after selecting the
passage with the CTRL+F1 comand and tabbing through the choices. I also
have the same problem with reading a list of search results with Scriptures
verses following a phrase or word search with F7. So far, everything else
is fine. I posted the same question a while back and called GwMicro support
staff and did not get any answer. I am not looking for explanation. I just
want to know if there is a way to make it work and how?
Thanks!
Best regards
Solomon.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can
be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom of the
page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.