Solomon, I may be able to provide a better answer if I can tryout the software. My apologies because I thought this was a web page. Can you direct me to where I might get a copy and is there costs associated with it?
Regards.. Joe Lanier -----Original Message----- From: Solomon Mekonnen [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:16 PM To: [email protected]; [email protected] Subject: RE: To keeth Reedy and Bill Herzler regarding Online Bible: I just checked the browse mode with online Bible open. I got no response at all. It felt like the browse mode could not be turned on or off in theOnline Bible. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but it won't be the first time. Best regards Solomon. At 03:54 PM 3/10/2009, you wrote: >Solomon, > >When you try the read to end feature, is browse mode on? Browse mode >can be turned on and off with ctrl-shift-a. Are you using the >ctrl-shift-r to start read to end? > >Warm Regards.. Joe Lanier > > >-----Original Message----- >From: Solomon Mekonnen [mailto:[email protected]] >Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 2:49 PM >To: [email protected] >Subject: To keeth Reedy and Bill Herzler regarding Online Bible: > >Hello, >I am using Online Bible version 2.95 with the ScreenReader mode on. I >am using WindowEyes 7.01. The read-to-end function of WE does not work >especially when I need to read a passage continuously after selecting >the passage with the CTRL+F1 comand and tabbing through the choices. I >also have the same problem with reading a list of search results with >Scriptures verses following a phrase or word search with F7. So far, >everything else is fine. I posted the same question a while back and >called GwMicro support staff and did not get any answer. I am not >looking for explanation. I just want to know if there is a way to make it work and how? >Thanks! >Best regards >Solomon. > > >If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original >sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your >message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your >message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. > >All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and >can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom >of the page. > >If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to >[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom of the page. If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be searched through and sorted using the search form at the bottom of the page. If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to [email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.
