These are definitely strange issues as on my Asus EEE pc1000-ha netbook,
I did not experience your problems ESET Nod32 version 4 is up and
running without a hitch.
Good luck.
Jim Ruby wrote the following on 3/10/2009 6:08 PM:
Hi,
Well I tried this app on my net book and for some reason I could no longer
read the screen when I would connect to a remote session. So I removed the
app and now msaa will not reload when I am browsing. Guess I'll have to
rebuild the netbook. It also did something to my wireless connection as it
goes for a wile then starts cutting out. Very annoying and strange. It never
did this before I installed nod32 v4 and I did get the program directly from
the eset download area using my login information provided by them.
Also anyone know what the edt control is? It is always there when I close
things down making it knows it is there just before I land on the desk top.
Thanks for any info. I'll wait a wile to see if there is a solution or
something to try before I just let it rebuild itself.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
database 3927 (20090311) __________
The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
http://www.eset.com
--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com
__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
database 3927 (20090311) __________
The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.
http://www.eset.com
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.