Leave gw info 

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Ruby <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 4:54 PM
To: 'Raul A. Gallegos' <[email protected]>; 'GW Info Discussion List' 
<[email protected]>
Subject: RE: nod32 v4

Yes, did not make sense to me either, so I am doing a system restore. Just a
note if any of you need to do a system restore on your asus 1000he you hit
the f9 3 times during boot, if it does not work you have to go in to the
bios with the f2 key and then left arrow once and I believe down arrow 3
times to disable the boot booster. You then hit the - key to disable it.
Then hit the f10 key to exit and save and press enter on the next dialog it
has are you sure ok/cancel. Then reboot your machine and hold down the f9
key and the process will begin. You will have no speech of any kind dong
this.

Hope that helps someone. Don't hold me to the key strokes, but they are
close.


-----Original Message-----
From: Raul A. Gallegos [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 3:05 PM
To: GW Info Discussion List
Subject: Re: nod32 v4

These are definitely strange issues as on my Asus EEE pc1000-ha netbook, 
I did not experience your problems ESET Nod32 version 4 is up and 
running without a hitch.

Good luck.

Jim Ruby wrote the following on 3/10/2009 6:08 PM:
> Hi,
> 
> Well I tried this app on my net book and for some reason I could no longer
> read the screen when I would connect to a remote session. So I removed the
> app and now msaa will not reload when I am browsing. Guess I'll have to
> rebuild the netbook. It also did something to my wireless connection as it
> goes for a wile then starts cutting out. Very annoying and strange. It
never
> did this before I installed nod32 v4 and I did get the program directly
from
> the eset download area using my login information provided by them.
> 
> Also anyone know what the edt control is? It is always there when I close
> things down making it knows it is there just before I land on the desk
top.
> 
> Thanks for any info. I'll wait a wile to see if there is a solution or
> something to try before I just let it rebuild itself.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
> s

[The entire original message is not included]
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.

Reply via email to