Hello Karyn. Everyone answered the resources question, but no one answered the cost question, <smile>. If you have already purchased the 7.0 update from 6.0 or 6.1, then 7.01 is free. What this means is that if you currently are using version 7.0, you have already paid for it whether it's via sma or by an actual purchase. You can safely download version 7.01 without taking an sma hit. It will cost you nothing unless you want to order a 7.01 CD in which case there is a replacement CD available for purchase.

Many thanks.

Karyn Campbell wrote the following on 3/10/2009 11:10 AM:
Hello all,

I think I know the answer to the first question but want to ask to make sure
as I plan to do this at work and don't want to use an SMA count prematurely.
The second one goes to other issues.  Here goes.

Is 7.01 a free upgrade or patch?  I suspect the answer here is yes but want
to make sure of that first.

The second question is will 7.01 fix stuttering issues with Eloquence?  I am
running 7.0 at work and having some problems with stuttering, especially in
the spell checker and the print cue when the document is printing and it
gives the file name and all of that.

Answers to these questions would be greatly appreciated.  I should add that
the computer at work is 3 years old as of this summer and has recently had
some RAM added to it.   Unfortunately I don't know the size specifications
on the thing.  I think it's an HP but am not totally sure of that but will
check it out.    I can tell this by what's present in the Internet favorites
folder as there is stuff there that any computer user does not install
themselves.  It comes with the machine.  The machine at work is running XP
pro with all updates as far as I know.

Thanks.

Karyn Campbell, Illinois USA, [email protected]
Using WE 7.0 on Toshiba laptop running Windows Vista home premium SP 1 with
Office 2007 and IE 7 as well as two-year-old Dell Enspiron 1501 laptop
running Windows XP home SP 3 with Office 2003 and IE 6.
Chheck out my blog at packerbackerkaryn.blogspot.com



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.


__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature 
database 3927 (20090311) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com




--
Raul A. Gallegos -- GW Micro Technical Support
Voice: 260-489-3671 -- Fax: 260-489-2608
WEB: http://www.gwmicro.com


__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature 
database 3927 (20090311) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body of the message.

Reply via email to