Hello:
If there is a patch or a fix, I know nothing about it. I'm using
exactly the same set-up, MS Word 2003 and XP. I have never experienced
anything like what you have experienced. I'm thinking something must be
wrong with your computer. Either it is way, way under-powered, or you
have a load of spyware that is making your computer sluggish.
I think I'd check the hardware.
Tracy Son wrote:
Hello list.
I have looked all over the gwmicro support page for that mp3 file that
tells you how to go download the fix for ms word 2003 so it will work
with Window eyes.
I have Window Eyes 7.11 and I still use xp and ms word 2003 and I have
turned off every thing to do with smart tags and all the related stuff
and I still, after typing for so long of a time in a word document,
run into sluggishness and I can't read and or edit and or type without
some kind of delay in the speech and it makes editing almost impossible.
I need to know where to go to get info to download the patch or what
ever it is for ms word 2003 so this thing will work better than it does.
I have looked all over the support page for this but I can't find it.
Help, Help, Help please.
Tracy Son.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body
of the message.