Office 2003 works great with 7.11. You should go to
http://www.microsoft.com/office and check if your Office is up to date with
all service packs and patches. 
 
Ralf Kefferpuetz * Germany * MSN/Live: [email protected] * Aim:
RalfKatEMC * Skype/Yahoo: rkefferpuetz7747
http://blindpodcast.mypodcast.com <http://blindpodcast.mypodcast.com/> 
 

  _____  

From: Tracy Son [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 12:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: A question about the ms word 2003


Hello list.
I have looked all over the gwmicro support page for that mp3 file that tells
you how to go download the fix for ms word 2003 so it will work with Window
eyes.
I have Window Eyes 7.11 and I still use xp and ms word 2003 and I have
turned off every thing to do with smart tags and all the related stuff and I
still, after typing for so long of a time in a word document, run into
sluggishness and I can't read and or edit and or type without some kind of
delay in the speech and it makes editing almost impossible.
I need to know where to go to get info to download the patch or what ever it
is for ms word 2003 so this thing will work better than it does.
I have looked all over the support page for this but I can't find it.
Help, Help, Help please.
Tracy Son.
 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original

sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and

your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending

your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.



All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can
be searched through and sorted using the search

form at the bottom of the page. 



If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to

[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 

of the message.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.  If your reply would benefit others on the list and
your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending
your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

All GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo, and can be 
searched through and sorted using the search
form at the bottom of the page. 

If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, send a message to
[email protected] and include leave gw-info in the body 
of the message.

Reply via email to