Do you mean we 7.11?

I'm using 7.2 the new release, but I navigated the site pretty well. You nned to redraw the screen often to read the flash, and there are plenty of buttons not labled, but I managed.

I read some entries.

Traci

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Ringwald" <[email protected]>
To: "GWMicro List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 3:41 PM
Subject: Flash Player


My daughter's new web site uses Flash Player.

www.Iammollyringwald.com

How does WE 2.11 do with a web site such as this? I am really having trouble navigating it.

I have no idea if I have flash player, or if it is turned on or off.


--Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) Radio call sign K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to