If you see Adobe Flash Player and a plug-in in your Control Panel, you know the program is on your computer. I believe there are web sites where you can test to see if the player is running properly, but I can't remember them now. A google search can help. However, if buttons and links are not labeled correctly, the web designers have to fix them. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Traci" <[email protected]>
To: "gwInfo" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 1:32 PM
Subject: Re: Flash Player


To redraw the screen, insert-backslash.

Sorry, I don't know much about web design. I'm guessing it is up to the web designer to label buttons and graphics.

I assume I am running flash.  Adobe flash, right?

Traci

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Ringwald" <[email protected]>
To: "GWMicro List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: Flash Player


I do get spoken words when navigating the site. But do see the unlabeled buttons. I have asked my daughter to ask the web designers to label the buttons.

Can someone give me the web sites for web designers to see how to make a web site more blind friendly?

--Bob Ringwald



----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary King" <[email protected]>
To: "GW-Info" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: Flash Player


If you are not getting anything spoken when you try to navigate the site,
you probably don't have Flash Player installed. If you are hearing a lot of
unlabeled buttons, that's the fault of the web site designer.

Gary King
[email protected]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Ringwald" <[email protected]>
To: "GWMicro List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 5:41 PM
Subject: Flash Player


My daughter's new web site uses Flash Player.

www.Iammollyringwald.com

How does WE 2.11 do with a web site such as this?  I am really having
trouble navigating it.

I have no idea if I have flash player, or if it is turned on or off.


--Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) Radio call sign K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5098 (20100509) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to