Hi list, First: WE does not get out of browse mode itself when I hit enter. I must take it out, plus I have to put autoload constantly back on again. second: My gmail does not want to automatically fill in an email address as it did previously. Is it also a problem with WE?
Regards -- "Die lewenspad is die snelweg waarop die meeste ongelukke plaasvind. - Morné van der Merwe" -Morné van der Merwe Posbus/PO Box/Posxtkesto 2036 Dennesig Stellenbosch 7601 Suid-Afrika/South Africa/Sudafriko Selfoon/Cell phone/Mobiltelefono: +27 (0)72-119-4488 E-pos/E mail/Retadreso: [email protected] Skype: mornevdm If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
