What version of WE are you running?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Wolfe" <[email protected]>
To: "Duyahn Walker" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: Window-eyes copying from one computer to another part II
blockadee issue
I don't ave theoriginal install disc. Somebody who installed it didn't
give it back to me. The computer technitian lives like two hours away
and won't be abele to see me in enough time. Thanks for the idea
though.
On 4/26/11, Duyahn Walker <[email protected]> wrote:
Um? Hmmm! Why not just install the program fresh and then copy all of
your
settings over? Just an idea?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Wolfe" <[email protected]>
To: "gw-info" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:06 AM
Subject: Window-eyes copying from one computer to another part II
blockadee
issue
To all,
How do you copy one version of Window-eyes to another computer via
a junk drie? I realize that Steve tried to answer this by looking into
my manual. Unfortunately my computer wth my crrent version is givign
me lots of Hell. I cannot almost do anything like I haave to shut down
literally four-six times within a shortt san of time to do almost do
anything anymore. I need this for my finals and this is extremely
extremely inportant for my future. I uess those of you already
successful forget what its like being alone without much help. Well, I
don't read print and my searches on the manual haven't brought up
satisfactorry thigns yet. I went into the table ot contents and the
index without much help. NOne of the install areas nor the othr
indexes show anything similar to what I need. All of the while I'm
worrying like Hell that my internet speed iosn't going to shut me down
cause of not being compatable wth this version of Window-Eyes and
there is virtually nothing that I can do at this point. If you guys
could only see how messed up my speech synthesizer was you would
understand.
I only ask of this this one time for a sshortcut for instructions.
There isn't many times tha I wul ask this. However, I believe that
this time it warrants some sympathy or pity if you will on my plight
of being a college student with severe time restraints on my hands.
thanks for unbinding my hands to do finals research cause literally I
cannot study or almost do aythign without tons of typos or my comptuer
freezing up with my speech synhesize3r. Yes, I've isolated that its
not my compuer to blame rather th dated incompatabilities of W.E 6 in
modern software is mainloy to blame. Thank you so much for te
instructions.
thanks,
Peter
--
Peter Q. Wolfe, AS
[email protected]
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
--
Peter Q. Wolfe, AS
[email protected]
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.