WE 7.2 had an issue that was not there previously. When in Outlook 2003 I will 
receive a message with an MS Word 2003 attachment. To open the attachment I 
will press the Windows Context menu (right click) key followed by the letter H.

I will then arrow to the attachment I want to open and press the enter key.

Once doing this WE does not read the messages in the Inbox at all. I can use 
the mouse pointer to read the messages.

Closing Outlook and re-launching it does not correct the problem. Even closing 
MS Word 2003 does not yield any better results.

The only work around is to close WE and load it once more. I didn't report this 
earlier, because when I first noticed it WE 7.5 was announced so I thought I'd 
best wait until I upgraded my version. This behaviour is still there in WE 7.5 
running on an XP pro OS.

Vic Pereira
Chief Informatics Office | Bureau de l'informatique
Small Business, Tourism and Marketplace Services | Services axés sur le marché, 
le tourisme et les petites entreprises
Industry Canada | Industrie Canada
400 St Mary Avenue, Winnipeg MB R3C 4K5 | 400, avenue St Mary, Winnipeg MB R3C 
4K5
[email protected]
Telephone | Téléphone 204-983-0653
Facsimile | Télécopieur 204-984-4205
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

 
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to